Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sofa Table

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
SOLD




Our crazy baseball season has finally ended and my kids have been in summer camps this week, so guess what I've been doing with all my alone time?....

A whole lot of painting:)  




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this piece!  Not so much when I bought it, but I soon began to swoon over this beauty once I saw the transformation taking place and wondering where I could squeeze this 5 foot long table into my own home...

No such luck for me:(




It measures approximately 14" d x 26.5 h x 60" w.  The base has been painted with ASCP pure white and the top was painted black, distressed and finished with a couple coats of clear wax. 

This piece is unique in size and shape and very versatile.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014