Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Tree Skirts

Sunday, November 17, 2013
FOR SALE



Just in time for Christmas!  Dress up your tree with one of these:)  



This tree skirt is made of natural and cream burlap.  It is lined and has 4 tiers of ruffles.  3 ribbon ties for closure.  The edges have been left raw with some fraying for a vintage feel.  It measures approximately 49" in diameter.  I have done my best to capture the true color.  This is not washable. 





$80



Red ruffle and natural burlap.  It measures approximately 48" in diameter.  It has 3 twine ties for closure.  The edges of the ruffled have been turned to prevent fraying.  I have done my best to capture the true color in the pictures.  This is not washable. 

$50




Made with natural burlap with your choice of a raw edge, or finished edge ruffle.  Has 3 ties for closure.  Measures approximately 48" in diameter. This is not washable. I have done my best to capture the true color in the picture. 

$50






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jentiques © 2014